Please note that we generally suggest using our UPS delivery option if you want to track your order at this busy time of year for the Royal Mail. We automatically post via Royal Mail first class and therefore cannot guarantee delivery times or track after dispatch. In addition, if you leave a note for us to state a 'safe place' we are in no way responsible for post men/ladies leaving it in the wrong place or for any lost parcels.
Our standard delivery times are as follows :
1. UK Mainland - Delivery time 2 - 5 working days
2. EU countries - Delivery time 5 - 10 working days.
3. USA and Canada - Delivery time 5 - 14 working days.
Delivery charges are calculated at the checkout based on the weight of your order.
DELIVERY OPTIONS - UK ONLY:
Delivery is calculated by weight at checkout and all orders below £40 will automatically be sent via Royal Mail Second class.
Option of choosing UPS 24 Hour Service (UK only) = £7.50
FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £40 (order will be sent via Roayl Mail First class delivery or UPS dependent on weight.)
EU countries - Delivery time 5 - 10 working days.
USA and Canada - Delivery time 5 - 14 working days.
Where order value is between £0.01 - £19.00 = £15.00
Where order value is above £19.01 = £20.00
Because we make our products in the UK in small batches we cannot guarantee to permanently carry all the items in stock. If an item is out of stock, we will quickly advise you of an anticipated delivery date and offer customers the option of a refund. We try and ship all non-personalised items within 3 days. For most packages we are using Royal Mail second class service as our standard delivery option. However, during busier periods we do send first class in order to meet our delivery timings specified above.
We have been shipping ceramics all around the world since 2007 and all goods are carefully wrapped for safety. In the unlikely event that your order does arrive damaged or has a fault, please call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately so that we can arrange an exchange at your convenience. Please do not throw the item away, we may need photographic proof of any damage. Keep it in its packaging and inform us of the problem within 7 days of receiving the goods.
REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES:
Although we hope that you are delighted with your order, we understand that sometimes you may wish to return some items. Please contact us at email@example.com within 30 days of receipt. Please note that personalised items are NON-RETURNABLE. We will gladly offer you an exchange, refund or credit note as long as the goods are intact. Exchange only: Once you have alerted us of your return please wrap the items very securely and use insured registered delivery, keeping the receipt in case of any loss or damage in transit. We cannot accept liability for goods lost or damaged during return to us. If the product has not been returned to us in fully saleable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item.
UK TERMS ONLY:
- If you are not in for delivery, a card will be left with details so that you can arrange a collection/redelivery.
- If this happens and your item is not collected from the postal/courier depot – or if redelivery is not arranged with the carrier – causing it to be returned to us, we will need to charge you to ship it again.
- We will not be held liable for any loss caused by late delivery so do let us know if you need your order by a certain date. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible if your item does not arrive when expected.