Angie Lewin February Coronation mug & 1953 Coronation mug and snowdrops note cards featuring designs of Eric Ravilious. Supplied in a card wallet with five of each design plus ten envelopes.
- Designer: © Angie Lewin, Art Angels
- Material: printed on FSC approved mix source board.
- Dimensions, size: 10.5cm x 15cm
- Packaging: supplied individually wrapped with an envelope.
- Country of manufacture: printed in the UK
Angie Lewin studied BA(Hons) Fine Art Printmaking at Central St. Martins College of Art and Design between 1983 and 1986, followed by postgraduate printmaking at Camberwell School of Arts and Crafts.
Angie creates watercolours, limited edition linocuts, wood engraving, lithography and screen prints inspired by Norfolk and the Scottish Highlands.
She is a member of the Royal Watercolour Society, the Royal Society of Painter-Printmakers and the Society of Wood Engravers.