Six Luxury Christmas crackers adorned with Brussels Sprouts - do you love them or hate them? Whatever your feelings, they are part of Christmas and these cheeky crackers are the perfect talking point at the table.
Eco friendly, plastic free, recyclable crackers.
One tree is planted for every box of crackers bought.
In the early part of 1840 a confectioner started selling sweets wrapped as love tokens. One day while watching a crackling fire he had the idea of putting a friction snap into the crackers. Before long they became very popular at parties with the addition of hats and a small range of gifts. Today almost every household in Britain will celebrate Christmas with a box of crackers that are filled with festive jokes and unique gifts.
Made with beautifully thick paper stock, finished with ribbon. Six crackers come in a presentation box. Perforated for the perfect break. Much fatter than your average cracker!
- Handmade in England.
- Each cracker measures 32cm x 6cm diameter.
- Gifts include six of the following; wooden honey drizzler, nutmeg grater, wooden plant labels, metal slinky, a wooden yoyo, faux leather keyring, wooden comb, washi tape, cookie cutter and mini strawberry jam - Tiptree by Wilkin & Sons.
- Also inside is a silver paper crown, a joke and the snap.
- Plastic free gifts and recyclable crackers (apart from the bows, great for crafting). The box is recyclable and doesn't have a plastic acetate window.
- The cracker design is printed with vegetable based inks on sustainable paper stock in England.
- Most airlines allow you to take two trays of Christmas crackers in your checked-in luggage. Please check with them before flying for their most up to date information.
Nancy & Betty Studio is an independent stationery design brand, created by Hannah Bidmead. After studying Fine Art (BA) Hons, Nancy & Betty Studio was founded and is now based in their studio and workshop in the Kent countryside, near Canterbury, England.
Influences come from visits to Scandinavia with an emphasis on whimsical messages and luxury finishes. They use the best materials to make their stationery, spending hours choosing the best quality sustainable paper stock to make their goods, all printed with vegetable based inks. All crackers are proudly made in Great Britain, they also recycle all packaging material, where possible.
If you were wondering where the name Nancy & Betty comes from, well, Hannah's grandma was called Nancy and her twin sister called Betty, born in the 1930s. They were even in a Pear's soap adverts because they had beautiful skin!