- This natural dog shampoo is formulated using the finest ingredients, including coconut oil and citrus fruits. Designed to gently cleanse the coat of even the muddiest dog, it’s delicately scented with a blend of naturally derived extracts.
- The sensitive vegan dog shampoo is the ideal companion to your dog’s regular bath or a quick wash after a long walk along the coast or through the local park.
- It is perfect for deep cleaning their fur of dirt, sand, sea water and anything else they may have trampled through.
- The dog shampoo is scented with a small amount of essential oils. Enough to give a fresh, clean smell but not enough to enflame sensitive skin. So you don't have anything to worry about while you bathe your dog.
- 300ml - Natural - Vegan Friendly - Not tested on animals.
- Aqua (Water), Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate*, Cocamidopropyl Betaine*, Lauryl Glucoside*, Sodium Chloride (salt), Sodium Methyl Isethionate*, Phenoxyethanol (from green tea), Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate*, Sodium Benzoate (salt), Polyquaternium-7 (synthetic but safe to use on babies), Fatty acid C12-18*, Lauric Acid*, Zinc Dilaurate* (from zinc minerals), Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate (synthetic but naturally found in our bodies), Citric acid (from citrus fruits), Sodium Laurate (salt), Parfum (a delightful blend of essential oils), linalool**, limonene**
The Norfolk Natural Living workshop is nestled in a small historic town in Norfolk, England. Surrounded by the beautifully scented lavender fields and white sandy beaches for which the Norfolk landscape is famous. Their all-natural range is the embodiment of the founder’s passion for the Norfolk countryside and coast which is a constant source of inspiration.