Your basket is currently empty!
A perfect guide for anyone eager to see their plant offspring thrive.
"a *pretty* guide to keeping your green friends alive (and actually thriving), with tips on how to choose plants, where to keep them, and how to care for them" - Buzzfeed
"...an easy-to-follow guide." - Refinery29
"...when we spotted the brilliant, zero-effort watering trick in the book ... we knew we'd discovered a game-changer." - Real Simple
"Keep this handy, and you'll stop living in constant fear of is today the day my plant will die?" - House Beautiful
"In this succinct, 112-page guide by Morgan Doane and Erin Harding of Instagram's @houseplantclub, brief bits of advice and encouragement accompany the sorts of loving photos that have so far earned the duo more than 465,000 followers." - Gardenista
Plants have found popularity in the small home and are the new stars of Instagram. This attractive little book is ideal for the novice 'plant parent', providing tips on how to choose plants, where to keep them in your home, and above all else how to care for them and keep them thriving. Indoor plant experts from the leading account @houseplantclub, Erin Harding and Morgan Doane, bring the trendy and timeless subject to life alongside their beautiful photographs of happy plants in the home.
Ways to Make Your New Plant Love You:
* Discover the best houseplants to green up your space
* Learn how to maintain your collection by propagating and repotting
* Finding the right tools and materials, and how to tackle pest control
* Building terrariums and other DIY projects for happy plants
* Interior stylings suggestions from boho to modern to classic, there design inspiration for everyone!
Publisher: Laurence King Publishing
Number of pages: 112
Weight: 310 g
Dimensions: 205 x 160 x 11 mm
Please note that we generally suggest using our UPS delivery option if you want to track your order. We automatically post via Royal Mail first class and therefore CANNOT guarantee delivery times or track after dispatch. In addition, if you leave a note for us to state a 'safe place' we are in no way responsible for post men/ladies leaving it in the wrong place or for any lost parcels.
UK Mainland - Delivery time 2 - 5 working days
Delivery is calculated by weight at checkout and all orders below £40 will automatically be sent via Royal Mail Second class.
Option of choosing UPS 24 Hour Service (UK only) = £7.50
Option of choosing Rolled Gift Wrap = £6.00
FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £40 (order will be sent via Roayl Mail First class delivery or UPS dependent on weight.)
EU countries - Delivery time 5 - 10 working days.
USA and Canada - Delivery time 5 - 14 working days.
Where order value is between £0.01 - £19.00 = £15.00
Where order value is above £19.01 = £20.00
Because we make our products in the UK in small batches we cannot guarantee to permanently carry all the items in stock. If an item is out of stock, we will quickly advise you of an anticipated delivery date and offer customers the option of a refund. We try and ship all non-personalised items within 3 days. For most packages we are using Royal Mail second class service as our standard delivery option. However, during busier periods we do send first class in order to meet our delivery timings specified above.
UK TERMS ONLY:
- If you are not in for delivery, a card will be left with details so that you can arrange a collection/redelivery.
- If this happens and your item is not collected from the postal/courier depot – or if redelivery is not arranged with the carrier – causing it to be returned to us, we will need to charge you to ship it again.
- We will not be held liable for any loss caused by late delivery so do let us know if you need your order by a certain date. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible if your item does not arrive when expected.
Although we hope that you are delighted with your order, we understand that sometimes you may wish to return some items. Please contact us at email@example.com within 30 days of receipt. We will gladly offer you an exchange, refund or credit note as long as the goods are intact.
Exchange only: Once you have alerted us of your return please wrap the items very securely and use insured registered delivery, keeping the receipt in case of any loss or damage in transit. We cannot accept liability for goods lost or damaged during return to us. If the product has not been returned to us in fully saleable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item.