Lavender & Petitgrain Soy Candle by Botanical Candle Co.

£10.95

The combination of soothing Lavender essential oil alongside the clean and curious scent of Petitgrain, known for its ability to help ease feelings of anxiety and provide comfort.

Petitgrain essential oil is distilled from the leaves and branches of orange trees and carries a sharp greenness which is complimented by the classic warmth of oranges. An addictive scent that’s great for bathrooms and bedrooms.

  • Top notes: Lavender, Bitter Orange
  • Heart notes: Green bark, Citrus
  • Base notes: Wood smoke, Sage

        BURN TIMES: 

        Small 120ml : 20 hours

        Medium 180ml : 30 hours

        Large 250ml : 40 hours

        INGREDIENTS: soy wax, cotton wick, essential oils

        Contains:

        Eucalyptol, Linalool, Linalyl acetate, I-Limonene, alpha-Pinene, beta Caryophyllene, dl-Limonene (racemic)  

        (ALL NATURALLY OCCURRING IN ESSENTIAL OILS)

        Started in 2014 by Amalia Pothecary and James Osborn, The Botanical Candle Co. Ltd is a home-grown business.

        Working only with 100% soy wax flakes, every single candle is still made by hand from beginning to end. The candle fragrances the team creates are close to nature with un-fussy, recognisable scents that are comforting and familiar. Minimising the environmental impact of the business is at the forefront of every decision and plastic-free packing and re-filling are closely focussed on.

        Caution:
        Never leave a burning candle unattended. Keep out of the reach of children and pets. Always leave at least 10cm between candles. Do not burn on or near anything that can catch fire. Trim wicks to about 5mm before lighting. Always extinguish the candle and do not relight when the wax level is less than 10mm. 

        Warning:

        May cause an allergic skin reaction. If on skin: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs, seek medical attention. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label to hand.

        Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Keep out of reach of children. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local regulations.