- Three-meter long recycled paper garland, including ten original, hand screen-printed designs inspired by the folk patterns, symbology and botanical illustrations from Ari Aster’s 2019 A24 film, Midsommar.
- Smaller shapes, pastel colour-way.
- Garland illustrations are printed double-sided on thick, hand-made cotton paper by talented artisans in Jaipur, India.
- Shapes are sewn in a random sequence along a strong, cotton thread, with hanging hoops on either end.
- Garlands are sent in 100% recycled paper packaging.
East End Press in Glasgow, know that buying ethically is important to their customers so please buy in confidence, safe in the knowledge that traditional crafts, and talented crafts people, are being supported by your purchase and that everyone in the production of your product is working in a safe, comfortable environment and is being paid fairly for their part in the process.